Saturday, September 22, 2007

Other Ex-Pats

I had dinner with some ex-pats at a very Western restaurant. I'll stick to Indian cuisine, but I do like seeing the interpretation of American/Italian/other food is in other countries.

We also went to a shi-shi bar near MG Road and drank (others more than I, as I'm fighting off my latest bout of Weak Foreigneritis. The ex-pats seem very nice. I seem to be coming off as serious and tending towards the quiet side.

I find that I now stare at foreigners, too.

I also have developed a taste for cricket watching. India just beat Australia and will play Pakistan in the World Twenty20 finals (I only caught the last few overs, unfortunately, as we were on the non-TV side of the bar, and the match was nearly finished by the time we got home). You could here people cheering from all over our complex.