Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who knew the blog title would be so apt?

I'm down to my last belt hole. I'm likely <140 and heading down below 130 in another month or so. I haven't had any digestive issues, I eat three or four meals a day, and I am still getting thinner. This process happens to a lot of people. The running theories:

1. Indian food is all made from scratch, so fewer preservatives and hormones in my food (not sure I buy this one)
2. Less high fructose corn syrup. Everything here is sweetened with cane sugar.
3. Fewer hydrogenated oils.
4. More exercise from walking (Nope--I walk less and bike not at all).
5. Vegetarian diet = low fat? No. Most of the food I eat is LOADED with ghee and/or other oils.


Upon my return, I won't be in the same shape as when I played three games a week, but at least I wont have much extra weight to carry around. You can't coach fat, people.