Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ain't No Party Like a Princess Party

Last night I attended a royalty-themed birthday party. The gala featured a truly fantastic female Prince impersonator, go-go dancers, a tribute to a cupcake with a Journey soundtrack, dancing adult Boy Scouts, live Jew's harp playing, Snow White dancing to REO Speedwagon, public spankings, and interpretive hula-hooping. I dressed as Princess Mia of Genobia from The Princess Diaries. The birthday girls had FANTASTIC dresses (sadly, I only stayed late enough to see three costume changes--I think more were coming).

The next round of fiestas will be for Cinco de Mayo is coming up. I may attend a party (though one had been canceled), but mainly I'm excited to see TOPH's tiny dog con sombrero! The only thing better than a theme party is dressing up a pet for a theme party. I wonder how long I could keep my cats in ponchos?