Saturday, February 2, 2008

Schedule Recap

I have less than a month left in India. This week, I fly to Assam for 5 days to check in on a deployment. I'll be in Bangalore working until February 20th, with a short side trip to Hampi.

Nepal!
On the 21st, I fly to Nepal. I don't have a planned tour, so I'll spend a few days finding a group to trek with or hire a guide (probably female), as trekking alone is ill-advised. I'll spend 2-3 weeks hiking from tea house to tea house, and then take some time in the Kathmandu Valley site-seeing. I hope to go south to Royal Chitwan National Park, too. I return to Bangalore March 22 to say good-bye to my friends here.

Thank you, India

I arrive in Seattle on March 24th. I'll probably spend the next week recovering from jet lag, attending a couple meetings at GTC, and doing important things like turning my phones back on, finding soccer teams for spring season, and eating as much of Dad's cookie dough as possible. I plan to begin work with an as-yet unnamed Atlas client around April 1st.