Friday, February 15, 2008

I will miss many things about Bangalore, but...

..not the small shocks I get from electronics. When I get home, I'll sit next to my grounded sockets and weep at their beauty.

I will miss most Grameen Koota and my friends, an unsavoury group of entrepreneurs, VC's, and eccentrics who have made my time here MUCH more fun than it otherwise would have been. One friend is confirmed to visit Seattle for a wedding in in August, so you can meet my Bangalorean platonic life partner. Another friend will be settling in LA, so if you are there, please look after her for me.

I will also miss
the chai lady
Panni Purri
South Meals
North Meals
Easy, cheap food delivery
riding in autos (yes, really)
Indian hospitality

I'm looking forward to my Nepal trip and being home, too, though. I am compiling my list of things to do. Oh, Costco--how I missed thee...